Air Fryer Fragrant Soft Bread
Making Air Fryer Bread is super easy. If you don't have an oven or don't find it too cumbersome, you can try making bread in the Sakuchi Air Fryer. The crust is golden brown and crispy, and the inside is light and fluffy.
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 1h 25m
Prep Time: 1h 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg whisked
Directions1. After adding the yeast to the bowl of warm water, stir well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Once the yeast is activated, add the flour, sugar, milk, butter, and salt and mix well. Start kneading with the dough hook. Add water until all ingredients are combined and begin to pull together; you may not need all the water. Knead on low speed for 8 minutes.
3. Place the dough on a floured surface, knead it into a smooth dough, then roll it into a ball.
4. Place the dough balls in the Sakuchi Air Fryer basket and wrap them in plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel. Let the dough rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
5. Brush the top of the bread with egg wash. Then Sakuchi Air Fry at 320°F for 8 to 10 minutes until the top of the loaf is golden brown.
6. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Enjoy the fluffy bread!