Air Fryer Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
The air fryer honey garlic chicken wings are delicious. We'd love to share this easy recipe with you! Air Fryer Honey Wings are great as an appetizer or main course. Healthier than frying, these wings are tender and delicious.
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 35m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 25m
- 12 chicken wings
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
Directions1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees (Fahrenheit).
2. Rinse and dry the chicken wings. Add potato starch to the
bowl and coat the chicken wings. Add the coated chicken wings to the air fryer.
3. Fry the wings in the air fryer for 20 minutes, until crispy.
4. Heat a Sakuchi Fry Pan over low heat. Melt the butter, then add the garlic. Sauté the garlic for 1 minute. Then add all the sauce and water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
5. Add the crispy chicken wings to the pan and fry until they completely coat the surface of the chicken wings. Simmer for 2 minutes. Serve!