Easy Air Fryer Potato Fries
Delicious crispy air-fried potato fries are perfectly seasoned and ready to serve in just over 20 minutes using Sakuchi Air Fryer. They are simple to make and delicious. I bet you can't eat just one!
Servings: 5 servings
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 20m
- 3 medium potatoes,cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions1. Cut potatoes into ¼ inches-wide strips.
2. Preheat the Sakuchi Air Fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. Place potato strips in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
4. Place 1/2 of the potato strips in the basket of the Sakuchi air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Flip potato strips with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
6. Repeat to cook the remaining potato strips.