Air Fryer Shrimp
Shrimp coated in flour comes out delicious in the air fryer with a simple spicy honey lime dipping sauce.
Servings: 6 servings
Total Time: 35m
Prep Time: 25m
Cooking Time: 10m
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup crumbs
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and gutted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions1. Whisk together flour and pepper in a glass bowl. Beat eggs in a small glass bowl and whisk. After opening the bread crumbs pour into a plate. Holding each shrimp by the tail, dust a flour bowl with flour and shake off excess. Then dip the floured shrimp in the eggs, letting the excess drip off. Finally, press the shrimp in the breadcrumbs to adhere. Put on a plate.
2. Preheat the Sakuchi Air Fryer to 400°F (200°C). Put 1/2 shrimp in the air fryer and cook for about 3 minutes. Flip the shrimp and continue to cook until golden brown, about another 3 minutes. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
3. Meanwhile, whisk honey and lime juice into a small bowl until smooth.
4. Sprinkle cilantro over the fried shrimp and serve as a dip.