Super Delicious Air Fryer Steak
These air fryer steaks definitely rival a steak cooked on a grill.
Servings: 2 servings
Total Time: 2h 25m
Prep Time: 2h 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 1 steak
- 4 teaspoons grill seasoning
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic, cut two garlic into slices
Directions1. Combine steaks, soy sauce, olive oil, and seasoning in a large resealable bag. Marinate meat for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove steaks from the bag and discard the marinade. Pat excess oil off the steaks.
3. Add about 1 tablespoon of water to the bottom of the Sakuchi Deep Teal Air Fryer to prevent it from smoking during the cooking process.
4. Preheat the Sakuchi air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
5. Add steak to Sakuchi Deep Teal Air Fryer and cook for 7 minutes. Turn steak, add the garlic slices, and cook for another 7 minutes until steak is medium rare. For a medium steak, increase the total cook time to 16 minutes, flipping the steak after 8 minutes.
6. Remove steaks, keep warm, and let sit for about 4 minutes before serving.