These muffins are extra large and delicious with sweet and juicy blueberries. I also sometimes add some mulberries to make more flaky muffins, which are pleasantly surprised when you bite into them. If you're willing to try them, delicious muffins can be born in no time!
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 45m
Prep Time: 20m
Cooking Time: 25m
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, washed
Directions1. Preheat the Sakuchi Air Fryer to 400°F (200°C). Grease 8 Sakuchi Aluminum Foil Baking Cups.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Pour the butter into a small bowl, add the eggs and milk and whisk until combined. Then pour in the flour mixture made above and stir to combine. Finally, stir in the blueberries. Set the batter aside.
4. Combine sugar, flour, and butter in a small bowl. Stir with a fork until crumbly.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared aluminum foil baking cups up to the top. Sprinkle with crumbs.
6. Bake in the preheated air fryer, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Leave a comment