Classic Beef Meatloaf
Meatloaf has been a family dinner for generations, just like grandma used to make it. When you're feeling nostalgic or want a warm, filling meal, this comforting classic is just what you need. This easy air fryer patty is easy to make and ready to eat in less than an hour.
- 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef (96% lean) or turkey breast (99% lean)
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions1. Preheat the Sakuchi Air Fryer to 400°F (205°C).
2. Combine ground beef, onion, breadcrumbs, thyme, eggs, salt, pepper, etc. in a bowl. Stir well. Transfer mixture to a small loaf pan. Smooth the top and coat with olive oil.
3. Bake patties in preheated Sakuchi air fryer until browned, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit (72 degrees Celsius).
4. Let the patties rest for at least 5 minutes before dicing and serving.