Creamy Cheesy Garlic Snails
Snails may not be everyone's favorite delicacy, but those of us who love snails are usually lovers of the dish. It's a really delicious meal that goes perfectly with any freshly baked bread.
Servings: 5 servings
Total Time: 30m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 20m
- 2 large cans of snail
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. Place snails in a small bowl and cover with cold water; let stand for 5 minutes. This will help remove the canned flavor they may have.
2. Preheat the Sakuchi Air Fryer to 350°F (175°C).
3. Drain the water from the snails and pat dry with paper towels. Melt the butter and garlic together in the Sakuchi Skillet over medium-high heat.
4. In a small bowl whisk together milk, butter, flour, pepper and salt. Spoon the butter mixture into the snails. Then place cheese in each snail.
5. Put the snails in the air fryer and air fry for 10 minutes. Enjoy the deliciousness at the end!