Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
If you're looking for a delicious way to fry chicken wings, these naked chicken wings from Sakuchi Air Fryer are the answer. Simple and delicious without using any oil to cook them.
Servings: 6 servings
Total Time: 40m
Prep Time: 15m
Cooking Time: 25m
- 6 large chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions1. Lightly oil the bottom of the Sakuchi Air Fryer basket.
2. Wash and dry the chicken wings. In a large bowl, sprinkle cornstarch on top and lightly coat all wings evenly with your hands. Season wings with salt and pepper.
3. Put the chicken wings in the air fryer.
4. Air fry at 400°F for 12 minutes. Flip the wings over and fry at 360°F for an additional 12 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds after taking them out. Serve hot or at room temperature!