Easy Air Fryer Lemon Chicken
This simple air fryer lemon pepper chicken breast recipe will quickly become one of your favorites! It's juicy, tender, flavorful, and really excellent. Allow me to demonstrate how to prepare lemon chicken in an air fryer. Serve with side dishes like potatoes, salads, vegetables, for a complete chicken dinner. When it comes to seasoning chicken, you're about to find that it's actually quite simple. The lemon in the marinade tenderizes the chicken and infuses flavor, resulting in a delicious chicken dish. The air fryer ensures that the chicken is cooked to perfection while also sealing in the moisture. This keeps the lemon flavors and seasonings within the chicken, ensuring that you get them with every bite.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice (about 1-2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 lb skinless chicken
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions1. Combine in a bowl the lemon juice, minced garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs and whisk all together.
2. Pour mixture over chicken and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes. Keep in mind the longer it sits the more flavorful it will be!
3. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Then dredge the chicken in the mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
5. Place chicken into the Air Fryer and cook at 390°F for about 15-18 minutes, making sure to flip the chicken about halfway through.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
7. Serve and Enjoy!