Homemade Yummy Pumpkin Pie
Soft, flaky crust and flavorful spiced pumpkin filling that won't crack as it cools. Pumpkin pie is rich, smooth, and tastes incredible on a pie crust with whipped cream. This pie is easy to make and even easier to enjoy, just mix, pour, bake and enjoy a delicious homemade tradition.
- 1 (9-inch) homemade pie crust or deep-dish frozen pie crust (thawed)
- 15 ounces plain squash (about 1¾ cups)
- 1¼ cups evaporated milk (or substitute an equal amount of lactose-free or almond cooking milk)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
Directions1. Preheat your Sakuchi Air Fryer to 425°F.
2. Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small glass bowl. Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture, gradually adding the evaporated milk and stirring to combine.
3. Pour the mixture from the large bowl into the pie shell and spread out.
4. Bake the pumpkin pie in the air fryer for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F; bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
5. Finally, cool on a glass dinner plate for 2 hours. Serve!