Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
A healthy and special pizza with very good taste, you should try it! Top with your favorite veggies and cheese.
Servings: 6 servings
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- ½ small white onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 package pepperoni,sliced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese,shredded
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Roll out pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pesto on pizza crust.Arrange sliced pepperoni,onion,cucumber and black olives over the pizza, and top with shredded cheese.
3. Bake in a preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese in the middle has melted, 9 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove pizza from the oven, transfer to the Sakuchi crepe pan, and use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces and serve.