This homemade sauce makes a sweet and spicy foil for linguine. The best sesame noodles I have ever had!
Servings: 8 servings
Total Time: 30m
Prep Time: 15m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 1 package pasta
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ pounds fresh broccoli,cut into small florets
- 1 ½ pounds fresh zucchini,cut into slices
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons safflower oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 6 red onions, shredded
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a serving bowl.
2. Add broccoli, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain, and transfer to the pasta bowl.
3. Meanwhile, place a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, red onions, zucchini, sugar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Pour sauce over pasta, and toss to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds.