Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo wings are a perennial favorite, and they're perfect for parties, game days, or when you're craving a hearty snack. These buffalo wings are grilled rather than fried, but just as crispy and delicious as what you'd order at a restaurant.
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 1h 15m
Prep Time: 15m
Cooking Time: 1h
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Celery sticks and ranch dressing for serving
Preparation Instructions1. Preheat oven to 400° and place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, pour chicken wings into bowl, season with garlic, salt, and pepper, then brush with oil.
3. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Bake until chicken is golden brown and skin is crisp, 50 to 60 minutes, flipping wings halfway through.
4. In the SAKUCHI Fry Pan, stir together the hot sauce and honey. Bring to a boil, then stir in the butter. Cook until butter has melted and reduced slightly, about 2 minutes. Pack in a bowl.
5. Transfer the baked wings to a bowl and toss with the buffalo sauce until fully coated. Return the wings to the rack to bake. until sauce is caramelized, 3 minutes.
6. Serve with ranch dressing and vegetables.