Fish in Foil
Foil-grilled fish is a delicious family meal! Let's try it out!
Servings: 2 servings
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 2 trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 sheets of thick aluminum foil
- 1 fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime, sliced
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
2. Rinse and pat dry the fillets. Rub the fillets with olive oil and season with garlic, salt, and black pepper. Place each fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Squeeze the juice from the ends of the limes over the fillets. Place remaining lemon slices on top of fillets.
3. Seal all edges of aluminum foil to form a closed package. Place the foil pack on the SAKUCHI Detachable Handle Frying Pan with the handle removed.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the fillets flake easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets.