Classic Lobster Roll
This lobster roll recipe is made by adding fresh lobster chunks to a mixture of mayonnaise, lemon juice, and herbs, then served on toasted butter bread. Lobster sandwiches are definitely the best way to showcase this juicy seafood variety!
Servings: 2 servings
Total Time: 15m
Prep Time: 8m
Cooking Time: 6m
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup young celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 topping hot dog buns
Directions1. Combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Spread butter on the outside of each loaf. Then place the bread on the Sakuchi Fry Pan and fry over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
3. Divide the lobster mixture between the buns. Serve immediately!