Simple Fry Shrimp
Shrimp seasoned with paprika, thyme, oregano, garlic, and red pepper.
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 10m
Prep Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 5m
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 ½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions1. Combine paprika, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a sealable plastic bag; shake to mix. Add shrimp and shake to coat.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir shrimp in hot oil until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 4 minutes.