Super Easy Shrimp Omelette
This Shrimp Omelet is a great way to get a high-protein meal any time of day! A hearty breakfast will keep you energized throughout the day. Delicious ready in less than 20 minutes, act now!
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 20m
Prep Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 15 small uncooked shrimp, peeled and gutted
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig of parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions1. In the Sakuchi frying pan, heat oil and fry garlic until golden brown. After that, add the onions and sauté until translucent. Add shrimp and fry until pink.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add shrimp, parsley, spinach and mix well, season with salt and pepper, and continue to mix until well combined.
3. Add the mixture from the large bowl to the frying pan. Add some more oil if necessary. Cover and keep on medium heat until the eggs are set.
4. Once the omelet is cooked, transfer it to a plate.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve hot.