Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Corn
Fill this sandwich with delicious corn and cheese and watch it melt into the sandwich in seconds! This easy-to-fry grilled corn sandwich is a mouthwatering breakfast option. It is also a simple and healthy food suitable for children.
Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 30m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 20m
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- appropriate amount of salt
Directions1. Use the SAKUCHI stockpot to cook sweet corn until cooked, drain and set aside.
2. Take a mixing bowl and combine the sweet corn, chopped onion, and a pinch of salt.
3. Cut off the thick sides of the bread slices.
4. Spread butter on a slice of bread. Now sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the sweet corn and onion mixture on the bread slices. Then add 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
5. Close it off with another slice of bread for making a sandwich.
6. Toast on a toaster.