This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States. Should your product require warranty service, please contact us at customer service for a warranty evaluation.
30 days no-reason return policy
We offer 30 days, no-reason return policy. If you receive the product and are not satisfied, you can ask for a return with no reason for 30 days from the delivery date and get a full refund. All product returns must be shipped back in their original form of packaging and include all accessories.
If the packaging is returned in poor condition or missing any parts or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we reserve the right to charge a restocking and repacking fee for the loss in the item's value.
Sakuchi 1-year warranty covers the whole item replacement with a new one and does not cover the issues related to damages taken place by the customer.
- For all handle, lid and knob of Carote's products, we offer a 1-year warranty for a new part replacement under the condition that the parts are faulty during the arrival of the package. If the customer accidentally damaged the handle, lid or knob and wish to get a replacement, we will send a replacement free of charge, but the customer will require to pay the shipment cost. Please refer to Cookware Care & Cleaning page to follow the instructions before the first use, cleaning etc.
- For non-stick coating, we offer 1-year warranty. The warranty covers the whole item replacement with a new one and does not cover the issues related to damages taken place by the customer. Please refer to Cookware Care & Cleaning page to follow the instructions before the first use, cleaning etc. In this case, the customer will pay the shipment cost.
If the replace & repair are approved by our customer service team, please provide & send the following information to our Customer Service Team
- Full name and Order no. (can be found in your member account)
- Address to receive
- Telephone number
- Photographs (e.g., the defective part or whole package to show any problem).
You may then return the product properly packaged and postage prepaid along. In addition, if your returned product is inspected by our Quality Assurance Team (QAT) and confirms that it complies with our Return Policy, we will return a product of equal or greater value with a covered return shipping cost.
*Sakuchi shall not be obliged to replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- Interior and exterior damage arising from improper use, including thermal shock, drops, warping, or metal separation due to high heat, prolonged heat exposure, scorching, failure to follow the use and care instructions, or an unauthorized modification or repair.
- Normal product wear and tear, such as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, discoloration, color changes, minor paint chips, normal wear and tear, or other nonfunctional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of cookware by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as intended.
- Nonstick coating discoloration/or improper use of non-stick pans including damage due to metal/sharp utensils, and caused by the use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach and other similar products.
- Breakage of glassware or plateware.
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use.
- Any accident caused by fire, flood, natural occurrences etc.
This warranty is limited to the original US consumer with proof of purchase. If the product was not purchased new from Carote official site or an authorized dealer, distributor, reseller within the United States, this warranty is null and void.
Sakuchi reserves the right to utilize comparable reconditioned, refurbished, repaired, or re-manufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.